- Mathematical theories and fundamental limits on imaging
- Information theoretic and Bayesian interpretations of digital imagery
- Compressive spectral imaging for space applications
- Theories of coherent radiation and scattering by resonant atomic excitations
- S. Prasad, Information Capacity of a Seeing Limited Imaging System, Opt. Commun., vol. 177, pp.119-134 (2000).
- S. Prasad, Statistical Information Based Performance Criteria for Lucy Richardson Image Deblurring, J. Opt. Soc. Am. A., vol. 19, pp. 1286-1296 (2002).
- S. Prasad, Information Optimized Phase Diversity Speckle Imaging, Opt. Lett., vol. 29, pp. 563-565 (2004).
- S. Prasad, T. Torgersen, V. P. Pauca, R. Plemmons, and J. van der Gracht, High-Resolution Imaging Using Integrated Optical Systems, Int. J. Imaging Syst. Technolog., vol. 14, pp. 67-74 (2004).
- S. Prasad, Digital Superresolution and the Generalized Sampling Theorem, J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, vol. 24, pp. 311-325 (2007).
- S. Prasad and X. Luo, Support-Assisted Optical Superresolution of Low-Resolution Image Sequences: The One-Dimensional Problem, Opt. Express, vol. 17, pp. 23213-23233 (2009).
- S. Prasad and R. J. Glauber, Coherent Radiation by a Spherical Medium of Resonant Atoms, Phys. Rev. A, vol. 82, pp. 063805-1:063805-21 (2010).
- S. Prasad and R. J. Glauber, Coherent Scattering of Radiation by a Spherical Medium of Resonant Atoms, Phys. Rev. A, vol. 83, pp. 063821-1:10 (2011).
- Q. Zhang, R. J. Plemmons, D. Kittle, D. Brady, and S. Prasad, Joint Segmentation and Reconstruction of Hyperspectral Data with Compressed Measurements, Appl. Opt., vol. 50, pp. 4417-4435 (2011).
- S. Prasad, New Error Bounds for M-Testing and Estimation of Source Location with Sub-Pixel Precision, submitted to J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, April 2011.